I am a self-taught photographer and filmmaker from Madrid, Spain. Inevitably having been influenced by those great Spanish artists such as El Greco, Goya, and Picasso, I started my art journey from painting, and not long after I shifted my interests and efforts into making imaginative pictures through photography and artistic manipulation.
My early personal artworks led me to various commissioned commercial projects, working gratefully with international brand names and creative houses across Europe and Asia.
In addition to commercial works, I constantly shoot images with my eyes focus on the streets, the landscapes, storytelling people, and still life. Since 2016 I've come back to my initial inspiration and worked on several personal projects in fine art photography, creating poetic, imaginative and metaphoric pictures.
Instead of working alone, I've teamed up with my creative partner, Hu, a Taiwanese lady ever since we met. Apart from gathering our talents in art direction for our photography works, we've also put together our sense and sensibility to create story-telling TV commercials and emotional fashion films.
- Reebok, Spain
- LOEWE Perfumes, Spain
- Benson & Hedges (JTI), Switzerland
- bonnet à pompon, Spain
- Trucco, Spain
- BOBSON Jeans, Taiwan
- Martell Cognac (Pernod Ricard), Taiwan
- Dr. Milker (Uni-President), Taiwan
- Absolut Vodka (Pernod Ricard), Spain
- PhotoVogue - Vogue Italia
- Dark Beauty Magazine
- Honorable Mention, Special- Other, IPA (International Photography Awards), Los Angeles
- Nominee, Open Theme, 4th FAPA (Fine Art Photography Awards), London
- Nomination, Best Artistic Direction & Stories of City, JamesonNotodoFilmFest, Madrid
- Honorable Mention, Advertising, PX3 (Prix de La Photographie), Paris